What Are The Pros And Cons Of Laser Liposuction?
If you’ve ever wished there was a way to resculpt your figure with less downtime than plastic surgery but more dramatic results than nonsurgical body contouring treatments, you may be excited to learn about BeautiFill®. This revolutionary laser liposuction plus fat transfer system offers patients the opportunity to remove stubborn fat in their problem areas and use it to enhance another feature – all in a convenient, in-office procedure that can be completed in as little as 1 – 2 hours. At Body Bar MD, aesthetic expert Dr. Christine Kirkendol Watson (aka Dr. Christy) is the only licensed provider of BeautiFill laser lipo and fat transfer in Indiana, offering treatment in both Carmel and Terre Haute. Review the advantages of BeautiFill below to find out if this transformative procedure may be the body-shaping solution you’ve been searching for.
What is BeautiFill?
BeautiFill is an advanced laser liposuction plus fat transfer system that can be used to harvest stubborn fat from virtually anywhere on the body and transfer it to another feature. Compared to traditional liposuction surgery and nonsurgical fat reduction treatments, BeautiFill offers a number of compelling benefits. As you get closer to making your decision between laser lipo vs. traditional liposuction, consider these pros and cons of BeautiFill:
Pros of BeautiFill laser lipo
- Can be used virtually anywhere: Most patients choose to have fat removed from the abdomen, hips, flanks, thighs, or buttocks. This fat is then purified and injected into another area to make natural-looking enhancements. Common treatment areas for fat transfer after laser lipo include:
- Shorter recovery period: For smaller treatment areas, healing and recovery may be as quick as 1 – 2 days. Larger treatment areas typically require about 7 – 10 days of downtime.
- Fewer side effects: Patients typically have minimal swelling and tenderness after BeautiFill. In addition, the risk of complications, side effects, or rejection is exceedingly low, as the treatment involves only the patient’s native fat.
- More convenient than surgery: Laser lipo with fat transfer can typically be performed without general anesthesia and takes just 1 – 2 hours, with patients able to return home almost immediately after the procedure.
- Long-lasting results: The advanced BeautiFill technology purifies, separates, and isolates only the most viable fat cells, meaning the transferred fat has an extremely high survival rate. With proper aftercare and stable weight, patients can enjoy their results for years.
Cons of BeautiFill laser lipo
- Results can change with weight fluctuation: Just like the results of both traditional liposuction and nonsurgical fat reduction, the outcome of laser lipo plus fat transfer can be compromised with weight gain or loss. However, patients can preserve their ideal shape for years or even decades by maintaining a stable weight through a healthy diet and regular exercise.
- Limit on “how big” you can go: Generally speaking, laser lipo plus fat transfer is ideal for patients hoping to make more natural-looking enhancements to their face or body. Because there is a limit to how much fat can safely and appropriately be harvested and transferred in a single procedure, patients desiring a more dramatic change may be better suited to traditional cosmetic surgery.
There’s no denying the benefits of laser lipo plus fat transfer in Carmel, IN
Compared to traditional liposuction, BeautiFill laser lipo offers a more natural approach and remarkable convenience, while still helping patients achieve stunning, long-lasting results. To learn more about the gorgeous enhancements that can be made with BeautiFill laser lipo plus fat transfer, call either of our Body Bar MD locations in Terre Haute or Carmel, IN to schedule your one-on-one consultation with body contouring expert Dr. Christine Kirkendol Watson today.